Waterman Environmental Services have long standing services within the social care environment providing a full range of ACoP L8 / HSG274 services in order to comply with all current legislation ensuring the highest standards of water quality are achieved.
Understanding that extra care is needed in residential social care accommodation, where vulnerable persons are present, our water hygiene technicians take extra special care when working in the presence of the elderly, children and the disabled.
Our Services Offered
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Control Schemes
- Hot and Cold Domestic Temperature Monitoring
- Shower Head clean and disinfections
- Cold Water Storage Tank Inspections
- Cold Water Storage Tank chlorination’s
- Water Sample Analysis
- TMV installation / servicing
- Temperature corrections
- Pipework Modifications
- Corrective remedial work
- Water tank renovation and replacement
- Water heater replacement / installation
- Drinking water treatment
- Chemical Supply
If you are home/social care manager looking to improve on the services you currently receive, see what our existing clients are saying about us by reading our testimonials.
Waterman Environmental Services can supply you with outstanding services and we can assist you in all your legal duties to comply with HSE ACoP L8 / HSG274. To find out further information then please contact us.